Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Poetry

So, I thought I'd put up one of the poems I wrote for my portfolio, even though I don't completely love it and think I could do better (and it's really embarrassing), but I feel as though it will be good to look back on and see if I've improved, even if it's just a little bit. 

Scatter me among the stars, 
let me sit upon the moon, 
I want to be wherever they are.

It's hard to see them from afar
yet they are more beautiful than I could  ever be. 
Scatter me among the stars. 

I know it may sound bizarre
for me to wish such a thing, but
I want to be wherever they are.

They are lovelier than me by far, 
and when I die
scatter me among the stars.

I'd have to take a cable car, 
train, plane and bus too. 
Scatter me among the stars, 
take me to wherever they are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment